Greens with sauce (quick complete meal)INGREDIENTS:
- 1lbs of greens (frozen or fresh) like broccoli, kale, asparagus, spinach, Brussels sprouts, green beans, and the like (low carb)
- 150-200 grams of unsalted butter
- 100grams of soft (soft ripened) goat cheese (regular fat)
- Cut vegetables into chunks, if necessary
- put butter, salt and vegetables into a pan or pot with a lid and let simmer
- once the vegetables are just about cooked to desired softness, add the goat cream cheese (soft ripened goat cheese), let it simmer to melt, then stir so it makes a thick sauce
This recipe is quick and easy, and contains a lot of fat, fibre, and a moderate amount of protein.This meal is extremely tasty and satisfying.